ICBS is a comprehensive system designed to manage and control Banks and Financial Institutions front and back office operations.
ICBS is a universal banking system aligned to the international standards while meeting the local specifications to assure compliance with both International (IAS and IFRS) and Local regulations.
ICBS is internationally recognized and widely adopted by the financial community.
ICBS is referenced by “International Banking System” (IBS) Publishing and selected by Gartner Consulting in the Magic Quadrant for Core Banking.
ICBS is available on Oracle multitier web platforms in premises or "On Cloud".
ICBS is offered as a set of integrated modules and sub-modules with high granularity allowing acquiring only the required functionalities.
ICBS modules are integrated and encapsulated in a nucleus, core module.
ICBS nucleus module:
- Security features
- Referential and Parameters
- Business rules tools
- Central Customers’ information
ICBS nucleus engines:
ICBS main modules:
- Deposits and Loans
- Payments and Remittances
- Capital Market and Investment
- Trade Finance
- Letters of Credit
- Central Operations and Processing
- Branch Operations
- Browser Banking
- Mobile Banking
ICBS remaining modules selectively can be seamlessly implemented if and when needed.
- Secured Access and Log-on
- Password complexity check
- Multilingual and Multi-Alphabet
- Customer centric
- Flexible, evolving and fully parameterized
- Customizable with dynamic workflow engine
- User friendly with automated capabilities
- Comprehensive with clearly defined functionality
- Interactive and Online real time
- Aligned to international and local standards
- Comprehensive information with 360° views
- Rich set of reports with drill down to details
- Open for BI tools for ad hoc reports
- Straight through processing
- Ease of integration through standard APIs
- Reusable components web and micro services
- Full audit trails logging all interactions and approvals
- State-of-the-art open platform
- Modern web multi-tiers technology
- High availability and proven scalability architecture
- Scalable, Centralized and Decentralized